Wednesday, April 22, 2009

ANNYONG HASHIM NIKKA!

Yesterday I went on a shopping spree! Ahemm, before I forget, it's 'book spree'.. lolx.. I even caught myself by surprise.
I bought a Korean book to learn the language! gee, my tongue's all rolled up pronouncing 'ahmnida', etc.. haha.. Then I bought a cooking book for my mum and a travel book for my parents. I hope it'll be of good use to them. Well, altogether, I spent RM 160! And not forgetting to mention that I almost broke my arm carrying those books back to the office. I guess the quality is worth the money though.
Oh ya did I mention which bookstore?? Kinokuniya!! I hope I spelt it correctly.. And I got a card which has a name but I forgot. I supposedly can use this card to purchase a book per month with 28% discount! Hmm, unfortunately I'm not a book-addict. In fact, I barely touch any reading material unless when i have to, which of course means studying. So, hmm..
But I'd like to buy 'Twilight'. haha, just don't know which corner of that colossal bookstore to look for.. I tried, trust me.. And ermm, my pride just deteer me from asking for assistance.. How costly in terms of time.. Even I don't understand myself. Haha.. Btw, I kept those books in office yesterday. Just had no energy to carry 'em back.

Today was fun, had lunch with Syaiful, Andy and dear Carol. Hehe, how I wish I could do that more often. I enjoy mixing with these carzy, jovial, funny people.. And as usual, eat alot in office. My boss, Danny bought alot of Marks & Spencer biscuits and Andy! You have to hurry just to get a piece coz he'll finish them all in a blink of an eye, haha.. Then, satay!! lolx, cv sales are so cool in fetching food, or rather, stealing! Hahah!

Hmm, that's all, I'm sleepyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...
Annyong!

No comments:

Post a Comment