Thursday, April 9, 2009

MY FIRST BLOG??

All of a sudden, I just felt like creating a blog.
Ahh well, let's see how frequent I'd write or rather how long this will last!
Lolx..

How's my day today?
Hmm, let's see..
Just another day??
Erm, not a very good way to start a blog..
Boring you people I bet, haha..
Ok ok, I'll try a little harder.
Let me fill you up with what I ate today!
Haha..

Food..=p

Breakfast
Shared a packet of fried mihun-kuey teow with Carol, 1 piece of fried chicken (yum yum, really tasty..), a piece of bread with heated up-buttered-sausage & 1 bottle of Solivite.

Lunch
Oats + Milo. My 1st time having oats for lunch, just opened the packet of oats which I bought.=) 1 sausage which I didn't finish for breakfast.

Tea
Bought kuih from the cafeteria for everyone. I had a keropok lekor + a doughnut shaped-indian kuih (I don't know what do you call that)

Dinner
Cooked my very own mee sua with chicken and vegetable. Yum yum.. =)

Ah hemm, seems like I ate a lot eh? Well, this happens when you're bored and have your stomach expanded.. Haha..
As for now, I have to pack stuff to go back to Taiping tomorrow! Chao chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment