Friday, February 26, 2010

Enjoyable Day... ;)

Today.. Wah.. Sat all the MRT lines.. Green line, purple line, red line.. All sit all.. Went shopping with my cousin at JP, then Summerset.. Then have Korean food there.. Not bad.. Bought myself a pair of slippers and shirt.. Hmm, reward myself abit.. For what reason I also don't know.. For not studying? Hais.. Hopefully I will feel guilty or motivated to study from now onwards.. Zzz, am crapping..

Then go find house with her and her hubby. Went to Hougang - hmm, not a bad place. Peaceful and convenient. Just a bit boring le.

Then go Bedok. Went to see showroom - NICE................. spacious and new.. Well furnished and cosy... Nice nice.. And strategic also.. So many food stalls! Near MRT and childcare centre and market also.. Wah.. Nice.. Almost perfect! I got a liking to that place also.. Hehe, will be going there during weekends when they move in.. My second home in Sg lor..

Then wah that time also late already.. Then go Orchard for Jap dinner - eat til want die.. Damn full.. But very nice... So, how also must finish.. Hehe.. Then, got 10% discount if use any OCBC card. I got NTU Debit Card - hehehe, just applied for in Jan.. Hehe, made my 3rd transaction, wow I signed leh! First time.. Didn't know I would appreciate a "credit card" after being against of having one. Anyway, I onli use if got benefit.. Credit cards are money suckers! Haha.. Cousin give back money - they're so nice.. Feel so warm with them..

Although very tired - carried a bag of clothes that my cousin help me to bring, to everywhere I went today.. Wah, shoulders damn pain.. Ouch... Backache.. And tummy damn full....... Ekekeke.., I really enjoy today.. I seldom go kai kai.. At least today, I "open eye" abit.. Or else really stuck in NTU only.. But really sacrifised study time.. Weekend taken already, then really not much time left.. Not forgetting the buffer time I set for myself - slacking time.. Hais.. I don't know how I'm gonna die for 3 midterms..

All aside (temporarily), today is one enjoyable day! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment