Saturday, February 20, 2010

In search of motivation..

After such a long absence, I'm back! Why am I writing all of a sudden? In need of releasing... something.. i don't know if it's considered stress or what..

I'm in search of motivation to study in my 2nd Sem in NTU. Yes, only 1st yr, 2nd sem but already lost the motivation. In critical position because I'm still lagging behind in my studies, screwed up my CA's and here I am.. Pondering on my next move, trying to regain the motivation to study, but to no avail..

The only thing that can make me feel temporarily comfortable and relax is music.. Korean music, yes... Currently listening to "Mystery" by Beast, into 2PM and listening particularly to Baek Ji Young's "Don't Forget Me". Recently got very hooked up with that song although was aware of it when chasing the drama Iris. It's only recently that I really feel the emotions in that song. Such a sad song sung by such a great singer who totally poured her emotions in the song. Without the need of understanding the lyrics, you can feel the sadness in the song..
Then, 2AM has new song "Even If I Die, I Can't Let You Go". Another sad song but not so "khek" as Baek Ji Young's. Then, I discovered a song (I don't think it's new) sung by 2AM feat. Chansung from 2PM. Very addictive song.. "To Her".. Chansung's rap is nice! Ya, very into 2PM these days. Love their dance moves - it's awesome! I think they're the one of the best, if not the best dancers in Kpop! Their songs are getting to me too. And wow, didn't realise 4of them are Buddhist - such a rare thing in Korea where most of them are Christians.
Another great song is "Let You Go" by TRAX. Sorry I don't even know what group or person is that singer but nice song..
And this is a little backdated but CNBlue has a great single "I'm A Loner". It gives a new dimension to Kpop. Trust me, nice cool song.
You see.. Without me realising, I've typed so much about Kpop.. Kpop is my life!

Okay, feel better. ;) Time to say "Bye!"

1 comment:

  1. luv 2pm..
    they ar like SO HOT..
    luv their songs..
    well, kpop is my life too..
    hi3~ (^_^)

    ReplyDelete