Sunday, June 28, 2009

FEELING SAD..

The past week had made me feel sad and... sad...
When the fact that my friends are leaving for local uni finally sunk in last week, I felt terrible.
Sometimes worse, sometimes less.

I miss all of my friends who left, from those whom I seldom keep in touch to those who I have been in touch and to those whom I've neglected momentarily.
Sometimes, no - most of the times - I don't quite understand myself.
Sometimes, I will find my friends so often that I will fear if I'm bothering them, yet sometimes, I just felt like I needed time on my own, thus neglecting them.

Last week, I was in the need-friends zone.. Sometimes I wonder if this is a selfish part of me..
And I could only agree with this statement.
I hate myself for being erratic.. enigmatic.. and thoughtless though I always like to think of ppl's feelings..

I finally realise the grief of losing them, eventhough I know we would meet again.
Yet, I felt very lonely all of a sudden and missing all the good times we had.
I still have friends around but most of them are no longer in Taiping and although they seem more distant to me than those left in Tpg, I had great times with them, and some of whom I formed strong bonds with..

I am missing Form 6 a lot because it has been the happiest phase of my life, where I still had old friends stuck to me and yet, new friends who were there with and for me.
Maybe they will never know that I actually feel this way for I'm never one with words..
Never good with words and expressing oneself..
But they will remain in my memory for as long I hope it will.

I spent alot last week, hanging out with as many as possible and msging as many as possible.
But come to think of it, I only contacted some of them..

I sincerely wish all the best to them and will miss them.
Friends forever.

2 comments:

  1. Agreed. Sometimes I am in a need-friend and noneed friend zone too. Seeing them leave is like a predeparture meet for me as well. When we tried to think what stuff to remind them to take, it occured to me that it will be my time soon but by then - many have left. ALL the best to you too erin! =)

    ReplyDelete