Sunday, June 28, 2009

SIDESWIPE!!

Honestly, I don't know anything about the (robot) Sideswipe..
But here it is! Looking so sleek and boy, I love his blades! The way he just split da enemy!
So freaking cool!

It's the (car) Sideswipe that got me so attracted to it!
It's a Chevrolet (Corvette Sting Ray Concept). Never would I think I would like a Chevrolet..

My favourite used to be Lamborghini.. Oosh oosh..
How beautiful, futuristist design the Lambaorghini Gallardo displays..


But all that changed the moment I saw Sideswipe!

What a waste it isn't in production - only created solely to serve the movies..
Like that'll make any difference to me! I can never afford such awesome, throat-slitting cars! Hahaha..

Ladies and Gentlemen...

Presenting you the beauty which captured my heart..


*speechless* Hang on.. There's more!


Don't you just lurvve it??


Front view..


da HAWT butt of Sideswipe!!

Now, here's the most amzing part! Ever wondered why is it called a Corvette Sting Ray Concept??

Here's why...



Needless of any words.. You can see it for yourself! Unbelievable!


Doing this is making me breathless... This is just such an AWESOME car!! Chevrolet rocks! Sideswipe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment