Tuesday, June 23, 2009

NICE TO BE CRAZY, AGAIN=)

Today, 2 ppl commented on why is my blog so... dead!!???
Haha.. It sure is lifeless and dead.. due to my laziness..
Okay, okay I'll write something..

Went out with Ji, Mel, Nel, Nise, Tian Wei and Yi Phing. And later added Mel's lil' bro. Haha..
Was in Prima Cafe, close to self-blacklisting ourselves, again.. Haha..
Maybe one day, we'll have no place but the road to 'yum cha'..
Loudness.. Our grandiose excitement exuding ever so easily and harmlessly.. So we think.. Haha..
Oh crap, we took forever just to decide on what to eat.. Typical.. Hehe..
Tian wei then asked all of us to sniff her kuey teow soup for cockroach smell!
Heck, I didn't even know how does cockroach smell! What more, with my "super sensitive" nose..

We talked nonsense as usual, cracking up silly jokes.
Getting all excited about the funny names the drinks have..
"Love At First Sight".. What the???
As if that wasn't enough.. They also have "True Love" which is colourless..
So, I went "That proves that true love doesnt exist!". Haha!
Tasteless, Colourless, Dull.. Isn't that the impression it potrays? Lol.

Then we went to Sentral for "Monsters vs Aliens".
Oh gosh, I've watched so many times in Sentral Cinema but I've never experienced one like today.
We spent such a longgggggggggggg time debating on which row to SIT!!
I looked at the girl and she looked thoroughly bored and maybe slightly annoyed? Lol.
It was hell funny. And we confused her with 7 or 8 tickets (yi phing was not with us and we wondered whether to get hers first- 'wondered' is an understatement..)

End up, it didn't matter where the hell we sit! There were only 2 other kids with us. So, that's 9 of us. Haha!
Poor kids, I'm sure we scared the hell outa 'em. Hope they didn't wet their pants or go home having nightmares, not from the show but from US!
We tried the couple seats and acted to be couples. Haha, obviously it's just another playful act of ours.=)
Then I have no idea how the crooked, way-off, queer, weird, odd, bizzare family tree topic emerged.. I don't think a tree has enough branches.. @_@
Mel started talking about how she's Ji's daughter and also twin sister at the same time! How fascinating for the outsiders.. How fascinating for the poor kids!
That wasn't all, I asssure you.
Ji's my sister and also sister through another family. Confused? Congrats, that means you're sane and all healthy!
She's also Jing's sis and aunty.
Hmm.. What else? *Recalling..
Ahh.. Yi Phing is Mel's bro and husband. And YP cheated on Mel at one point by going with Nise.
And the list goes on.. and on.. and on.. and on..
I don't wish to inflict more pain to my head.. Lol.

The movie was funny but short - only 1.5 hours =_=
We went home after that. Hehe..
One last chapter to add in. TW forgot where she parked her car, again..
I went to confirm it for her while I was waiting for my dad to fetch me.
Texted her "A9. Near the trolleys." Lol.

It was a fun day and it actually tires me out. But as usual, my battery seems to recharge once it's midnight.. I'm weird. Yes, yes..
Maybe I'm a vampire?? Lol.. Side effect from "Twilight".. Muahahaha..
Oh crap, I didn't read it today..
*winks

No comments:

Post a Comment