Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Night Cycling~ 280909 8pm- 290909 10am

Night Cycling~

Immediately after meeting, I eturned to hostel to pack some stuff for Night Cycling with my coursemates - Lynn, Chee Wah, Chee Peng and Alvin (half coursemate, haha..). Lynn, CW and CP were already at JP buying some snacks while I went with Alvin. I totally relied on him to bring me to East Coast Park (ECP) where we were to meet the rest to get our rented bicycles;) Alvin doesn't know how to use the shorter way, so we took MRT, Bus and reached there at 10pm. Haha..

Then, our night cycling began!! Actually, we have no planning wan.. Haha.. Lynn is a PR, in Sg for 3 yrs and Alvin in Sg for 4 yrs already. CW seems to know know aso I think coz he visits his cousin every weekend. Even CP also know know. But not me! So again, I rely on the four of them.




It was fun eventhough we dunno the directions. C'mon, Sg is so freaking small, even if got lost, no prob! Hehe.. And another thing, it's safe for cyclist coz we don't cycle on the road, we cycle on the pathway and use the zebra crossing. Unlike Malaysia, it is much safer.


Me me me and me!~

I can't remember or rather dunno where we really went. Haha.. Sorry sorry..
But we were starving, so searched for food in Geylang. Went to a Mamak stall. Had mee goreng, milo, teh ice, milo ice, roti prata, and boom. Haha.. Along the way, saw ahem hem.. "chickens".. But it's safe again coz we were on the main road. Just that, have to be careful not to be mistaken for one of them. But evil Alvin says we won't be.. =_+..



Then, of coz we took pics wherever we went but sadly no camera, so only have cam phone.. But ok la at least better than none;)

We wanted to have the famous egg tarts in Geylang but sadly finished d! Then, just had some drinks and continued..^^

Went to Marina Bay, so beautiful! My dream of being a civil engineer returned abit bit.. Sobs..
Took many pics and guess what? F1 in Sg just finished the the night before. So, the chequered flags were still there, we suspect the podium was there in Marina Bay! Roads were closed with police everywhere. Haha.. We had the roads all to oursleves;)


Then, they lay down in the open space, used Alvin's sleeping bag while I learnt ultraman dance from CP. Haha, its really a stupid dance, but just for fun. Haha..

Then, it rained! Argh! We quickly ran for shelter nearby and played cards. Haha.. Then, some of them were sleepy, so they "slept" awhile while CW, Alvin and I continued playing cards. We played "fishing". Hehe, then, rain stopped and we got onto our bikes and headed to Bugis.
Aiyo, sien lo, everywhere no food stalls. And crap, my bicycle started making weird weird noises and restict my cycling. Hard for me to cycle especially when going up the slope! Luckily sometimes, Alvin would accompany me at the back. Good la, the guys would try to be the last to "protect" girls.

At Bugis (or maybe not, I don't know. Ehehe..) we finally found a stop to have desserts and carrot cake. We shared and rested awhile. Coz riding the bicycles are really killing our asses and inner thighs.. Pain arr...

We took a lot of funny and nice pics;) One of the many many pics we took.. For more, visit my facebook, got video too;)


Then, we decided to cycle back to ECP coz we weren't sure how to go back. It was around 4plus I think. Then, we slowly found our way back and took some pics of our tired faces.. Haha..
Poor CW like dead fish, so sleepy and tired. Alvin and I were the most alert ones. I have no idea why was I so alert also, considering the many late nights I had.. Maybe the enthusiasm of night cycling just kept me awake;)

We managed to reach ECP around 5.30am and bought McD Breakfast sets, then ate in the park with the wind hitting hard on our faces. Haha.. Hard to eat ler..
Then, waited for sunrise. All 5 of us lay on the grass and watched the sunrise.




CW cannot stand, fell asleep, followed by CP and Lynn at last also slept after snapping our pics and asking us to do funny funny weird poses with our feet dangling in the air.



Haha.. Lynn and CW shared the sleeping bag, to CP's dissapointment. He lazily don't wana take, so at last, CW took it. Haha.. And CW was lying under a coconut tree and Alvin scared him by saying the coconut seems like will fall on his head. Haha.. Very funny as CW keep feeling scared that he'll be hit by the coconut.

Alvin couldn't sleep. Me too. The rest sudah tidor. Hais.. So we explored the beach and went on a huge rock which seems a perfect substitute for a cliff to commit suicide. Haha.. Then only I saw that there were many ships out there. We chatted till the rest called us after finally waking up.

Then, we returned the bicycle keys and went on a bus. Each of us fell asleep on the bus till we overshot our station. Gee.. Then, quickly got down and we parted ways with Alvin who's heading home while the 4 of us going back to NTU via MRT. Lynn, CW and I managed to get into the packed MRT but CP didn't! Haha..

We went back to "collect" CP and this time we all managed to get into the train. It was around 9am that time- peak hour.. Stopped at Pioneer, got onto the bus and reached NTU. I immediately hit the floor and slept till 1plus. Did laundry, cleaning the whole day. Checked my mail after so many days and kinda wasting time, not really in a study mood which is bad!!

And here I am blogging when I'm suppose to utilise my 3days in NTU before heading to Klang to meet my parents on 2nd Oct (Fri). Study, Erin! You have 3 mid terms next week! No rest~

No comments:

Post a Comment