Thursday, October 22, 2009

Jia Lat..

I'm stuck with that word, "jia lat"! For a very good reason.. Wasted my whole day.. Crap.. Someone chop off my internet connection to youtube pls!

I'm now obsessed with Super Junior, can you believe it?? Ya, it is believable, if you know me.. Haha.. And more so with Kyuhyun! Omg, he's so charming, and that voice of him will melt you from head to toe.. *dies..*
After my frequent visits to youtube, ahem, i meant it.. I discovered that Kyuhyun isn't the shy shy quiet type of guy I thought! He's actually freaking cheeky and being the maknae (youngest), his mischieves are just so adorable..




ahh.. speechless...^^

And I've changed my perception of Heechul, the pretty boy in Suju. Lol.. Really, he's freaking pretty! All girls, we can hide our faces in a pitch black hole.. Lol.. Initially, other than thinking he looks like a girl, I find his actions and face very yongsui.. But thanks to Bae Huey, who took up my whole Sun night up til morning, intoxicating me with Suju (ya, you succeed..), I realise I fell for Heechul's charisma. He effortlessly kills people with his speech, with that poker face of his.. And he actually has a kind heart, fighting for his fellow members. Really admire his personality. So, ya, from negative, he has rised up my ranking by a lot a lot!



see.. i didn't lie.. i was so shocked to learn that it's actually a "him"... lolx..


kk, the real Heechul.. not bad la, but Khuhyun is the best! ;)


Then, the rest, all are also lovable people..
Eunhyuk, just can't get enough of his dance moves! So sleek and freaking awesome..



Today, I left my bottle in the toilet in North Spine, will collect it tomorrow, if it's still there, and if I really left it there.. Haha.. Submitted tuition grant (relieved..), delt with my NTU Study Loan, and attended a free Adobe Workshop! Heck, I don't know why and how I ended up signing up for it. Basically wasted my 2 hours there, though got nice stuff to see, but don't know how to use leh!

Then, youtube the whole evening lo.. Til my laptop also can't tahan me d.. It hanged.. Then only finally I stopped.. Hais.. If this is what it takes to make me stop, then die.. Then, I did my Macro tutorial, wasted the whole night making power point slides, drawing nice graphs on laptop.. Hais.. It's next week's tutorial actually, but I don't have time to do this weekend, so no choice.

This weekend, starting tomorrow actually, I will be freaking busy with Committee Day and MSA meeting. And I'm gonna cook with my fellow NTUBS main comm on Sat morn! Hehehe.. But got to start cooking at 6am leh!! So, ya, weekend is occupied.. Hais..

To make things worse, I got to know my MAS111 midterm results, got only 68/100. Actually, I already counted I will lose at least 30marks(stup paper!!grr!), so I was relieved to see that I lost only 32 marks.. But still.. Imagine all the Chinese nationals are way above me.. Hais.. And fellow Malaysians leh, Indonesians leh, etc.. Hais, duwana think..
But next Sat(31/10/09) got quiz again! Oh no! Just one week, with no weekend and with next Friday occupied for MSA-AMCISA combined supper!

*JIA LAT*

No comments:

Post a Comment