Saturday, October 31, 2009

I've become Welfare for 2x in a week now. From zero experience to being a "pro".. ahem.. hehe.. I have to say I enjoy being Welfare coz I'm delighted to see food;)

Just had a Malaysian Gathering with the theme WARM - We ARe Malaysians. It's a combined event between MSA and AMCISA.
I thought Welfare was quite slack. Ahem, no it isn't. But coz I enjoy doing it, I don't feel it. The event went well I guess.
I played in one of the three games. Crazy running game til I collided with another person at full speed. I don't even know who was that, all I know is my head hurts and my leg as well.
Today I woke up to find my ankle really pain. Lebam-ing I think.

For me, there wasn't much integration and it was so unfortunate that someone lost his laptop in the event. Hope he can find it back as it really hurts to lose such an expensive, precious item..
Anyway ya, Friday night I didn't join the study group, too tired, so ya, didn't study. But it's ok, I need a little break. Saturday (today), I studied but wasn't as well as I hoped.
Nevertheless, I wish to pat myself on the back and say "Good effort!". Lol. I don't know what's up with me. But I don't want myself to get all stressed up and I want to LOVE myself more! ;)
Even bejeweled this morning. Lol.. Sometimes, we have to pamper ourselves. I guess it's not to late to realise this. Hehe..

But I think something actually accounted for my good mood. My Calculus Midterm results were released on Thurs. I got 85. ;) Wasn't entirely satisfied coz when I did the paper, I could do all the questions, so I did wonder where my 15 marks went but of course I didn't expect 100!
But I'm happy coz I expected 80 and above and it is. So, ya, should be contented. For NOW only.
Do you know that over 70 ppl got 90 and above? And the average marks is 71. And the total number of people taking Calculus easily exceeds 300 souls.. Zzzz....
I know I have to work very very hard. And I will. Hopefully, the study mood stays with me for one more month. Just one more month, pls..

I also got to know my Programming results. Expected less than 25% coz I really SUCK at it! I got 8/20, so yeah! Can rejoice! Lol.. Ya, I know it's not even half but what to do, I'm contented coz I really really suck at it.
I'm S/U-ing it, no let me rephrase, I already did! Lol, so less to worry. But of course that doesn't mean I can throw it all behind me. Still have to study..
But I dread studying Programming coz to me, it's a waste of time. I feel that I could utilise the time for my other subjects coz what I gain from revising it is really negligible.. Hais..
Anyway, I'm heading to bed now!

Nights! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment