Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Life is short and unpredictable

Recently I was told that a son of a family friend has cancer just as his dad had.
It's really saddening to hear such a news. More so when the unfortunate is only in his 20's.
It just hit me that life is short and unpredictable.
Cherish the ones you love and love yourself in every aspect.
What others think of you is unimportant. You are who you are.
You are unique, so love yourself to the fullest.

It isn't hard to remind yourself to love yourself but harder to remind yourself to appreciate your loved ones. And that is not restricted to only family members but friends as well.
I for one, need constant reminder.

So, by right I should quit complaining and start living happily. I hope I can do so for that is what my parents would want me to do.
To live life happily..

I hope everyone, from my parents to my family members to my friends and to those who I have yet met, will be healthy and happy..

Nothing is more important than health and happiness..
Strive for happiness and not excellence, for nothing is perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment