Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What do I do?

What do I do when I get utterly annoyed with someone.. I know I shouldn't be practising such negative attitude but it's so hard to control your own emotions..

I find that someone very childish and rather insensitive..
I did wonder if it's stress that's causing me to feel that that someone is annoying or was it accumulated for months and now I just can't stand any longer? Or was it that someone getting more and more annoying??

I realise it isn't easy to tolerate someone. Especially someone you see like what, daily?! Zzz..
I'm not one who likes to be told to do someone. Wait, let me rephrase that. I totally dislike that! Yes, coz I don't like being controlled. In fact, it would be perfectly fine with me if you live your life, I live mine. Minimal interaction is totally what I prefer....

It's so hard to surpress this feeling! I vent my frustration to my mum and she also stated that it's due to my nature, not liking being controlled or disturbed or being fussed over.. She didn't say in detail but that's what I learn about myself.

Kek ar, kek ar...

Some people told me to tell the person in a nice way but I'm not a "nice" type of person so I really doubt if my words will not succeed in hurting that someone.
So I have been shutting my eyes and ears whenever that person annoys me, telling myself to ignore, ignore....
Yes, I don't like confrontation or you can say I fear the consequences of it.
But when I'm taking care of the person's welfare, I'm killing myself inside..
Why am I so stupid.. So .. I can't find the right word..

"Isn't it common sense to not bang things around?
Isn't it common sense to be considerate with your activities when one is sleeping?
Isn't it common sense to not disgust people with your conversation with your loved ones?
Isn't it common sense to mind your own business and not question other's peculiarities (so you think)?
Isn't it common sense to not tell someone what and how to do something that is basically just not your business and when you're not asked for opinion?
Aren't these all just plain common sense..................."

They seem common sense to me for I practise all of them but don't receive the same treatment..
It's suffocating.....

2 comments:

  1. kesiannnnnnnnnnn....maybe u should talk to the counselor for help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..we all come across ppl like that in our life la.. i have one now too.. and guess what, she's my housemate! =D
    so yeah.. in a way, you are a bit better off than me la. chill, am sure you'll get used to this 'someone', and maybe understand their issues??? i'm ok with her now, but the wave of annoyance still comes over me once in a while. haha

    and btw, you used to get annoyed at me in f2 or f1 also what.. haha see now we're good frens right...... so ganbatte rin rin dear!

    ReplyDelete