Wednesday, August 5, 2009

2nd & 3rd day in NTU ~040809 & 050809

040809
Took the QET test today.. Haha, ok la I guess though very karat in essay d.. Aiya, die, I can't really remember what happened on this day..
Effect of not blogging on the day itself..
Erm, I remember I came back at 12am++ and slept at 1am++ aso.. Haha..

Oh ya! Seniors were awesome! They came up with a sketch! Gee, it was really good.. Combining their acting with power point and speakers, it was very good. Really..
It was a story they came up with about the origins of our camp, MSA FOC.
Intoducing the groups' names with our group leaders as "warriors"..
Athena,Achilleus, Nausicaa, Calypso, Apollo, Eumaeus, Poseidon and my group, Hera!!

Then we played games..
"Mingle, mingle, mingle, mingle"
Hehe. It's quite a cute game whereby we have to do whatever needed according to the code d MC says.
Example: "Lighthouse"
We have to get into a group of 3 with one putting her hands together forming a triangle like above her head (the lighthouse) and 2 others running around her with fingers in the cup shape, opening and closing (the lights).. Hahaha..
So, whoever who fails to find a group or did wrongly will be forfeited..
I kena aso.. =_= Evil programmer, cheated on my group (needed 5 to form Mexican wave).
He joined us and even did the Mexican wave with us. Then, he just abandoned us and shouted "Forfeit, forfeit!!" So cruel right?? Hahahaha..

Then, by Sun, we have to perform a sketch pula. This time, only all freshies.. The song we got was Para Para Sakura (sweat..) and we need to use 5 towels in our performance.. Lol.. I duno wat we gonna do, but I think it'll be hillarious.. Lol..

Okay, I really cant remember the details d.. Haha, forgive me for my empty mindedness.. ;p

050809

Woo!! This is a miracle day! Got to go back to hostel for few hours and I did my laundry, online, and the best part is sleepppppp!!!!!!!!!! Hurrah!!
Bought a pail and pegs at the Nanyang Supermart, desperate for a bigger pail!!

Then, we learnt some new and revised some old cheers in Old Canteen A. Then, proceeded to Telematch! Before that, we made our Group Flag. Hmm, it wasn't very fun coz I wasn't involved much in it. Maybe it's my fault too.
But my suggestions were not wanted, so I can't do anything aso rite.. Then, the same ppl did the paintings, so I just gladly let them do it lo.. Apparently, im not the only who felt this way.
So.. I tak tau la.. "Too many cooks spoil the broth.."

1st game was a game whereby you compete to see which group gets the most members over to the other end. There are a row of chairs and you have to sit and move quickly along them. When you meet your opponent, you have to win by playing scissors, paper, stone. Then if you win, they'll have to clear the part for you. It all happens very fast and quick. Ish the other group so "cho lor".. I now have a bruised hand thanks to one of the guys who sat on my poor hand! Immediately, a semicircle like mark appeared on my hand, which I duno why is it in that shape. And as I massaged it, I can see the obvious lebam-ness emerging.. It's a "fei fei" now.. Kinda reminds me of my hand in F3 when I got it injured in futsal.. Haha.. But diff area, same hand though.. Lol
My group, Hera, lost! Haha.. Then 5 guys from my group were forfeited, but it appears to be a luxury for them. Haha..
The girls from the other group washed their hair. We're postively sure they enjoyed it and loved the "forfeit"!! Haha..

Then, we proceed to another base where we play in pairs. One to be blind folded and the other to give instructions. Have to crawl, avoid knocking into chairs and avoid stepping on newspaper.
I partnered with Beh Hui (i think that's her name eventhough we're rather close now). I was blind folded and she gave instructions.
We banyak chemistry le! So fast completed it!
But Hera lost again.. Lol..

Third base was complicated but cool.. We had to retrieve plastic cups of water from a fixed distance. So, everyone have to help out in supporting the person.
We lost again. Haha, this forfeit cukup "cham"..
Kena flour and simbah water. I was wet from head to toe.. And was still in that condition when I reached my hostel. Lol.

Fourth and last game, played with tennis ball. Used 1.5 litres plastic bottles to hit the ball. Something like futsal but we don't get to move around. We have to stay put and only use the bottles to hit the tennis ball.
3 rounds, 1st round tied at 2-2. I played in the 2nd round, some sort like in a defender position. Beh Hui was super cool as GK! Our striker was awesome too! He was very cheeky coz he feint his moves and tricked the GK. We led by 2! 3rd and final round, striker remains the same person but opposition put a better GK. A bit tight but we won!
Finally, Hera won! Woo hoo!
Each time we scored a goal, we were like hooligans, ran around the "court" shouting "ole, ole, ole.." I joined too and loved it. Lol.

Very enjoyable night indeed. The best night thus far. But it doesn't end here..
My hall leader was really fulfilling his words. He shouted to everyone before we left and they sang Happy Birthday to me, and another guy who shares the same birthday as I.
I was very touched but paise as well.. Lol.. Nitezzz~

3 comments:

  1. Sounds so fun!!!! I didn't know Singapore's orientation is so cool and play so many fun games!!! I don't und ur the girls wash hair and luxury. Whats the kaitan? But still, so much fun! Happy birthday Erin, all the way from Malaysia! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, its act organised fully by malaysian students, so praise dem! luxury coz they enjoy gals washing their hair lo.. aiyo, guys ma.. got chance b wit gal, sure happy wan lo.. hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHH I tot the girls wash their own hair. ==' haqhahaha

    ReplyDelete