Saturday, August 1, 2009

Last night in Taiping with my beloved ones..

YP said I must blog before I leave.. Ya.. But don't really noe wat to write..
Erm..
Last night, took a family photo with my family and got it developed today. Put it in the photo frame that Carol gave me.. (thx, Carol!!) and will bring it to Sg and land it on my desk, where I can look at my parents everyday..
I don't have the soft copy, so no pic to show here..

Had a family dinner with my cousin treating me, along with other combined reasons such as a joint bday celebration for my aunt and I, which we used to have it every year, just not this year..
Spent some time with my extended family, but I don't actually consider them "extended".. So, ya, just "family" is the right word..
Will be going over again tomorrow for lunch. My aunt will cook my favourite dishes! Yum, yum..
I predict there'll be "siu bak" (grandma ask to buy), "pak cham" kai, "lat liu" duck (my request! *slurp), "yok choi" soup (me favourite.. ;p), etc..

Posted msgs on MSN and Facebook. So, I think everyone should know I'm leaving.. Will online whenever I can..

XOXO,
~erin...

No comments:

Post a Comment