Sunday, August 30, 2009

G-Dragon's Solo Debut! ~Heartbreaker....^^

Gonna keep this short coz I don't have time!
But I'm so HAPPY and DELIGHTED G-Dragon finally made his debut!

I have to admit that I was thrown into shock when I saw his MV. His hair!! What did he do to it??
Blonded it.. Haha..
Next..
What happened to him?? So so super duper freaking thin!!
He would look a whole lot better if his current size is like last time when Big Bang is still active!



Then, I got all his songs from Mei Yen- thanks a million, Yen!
Listened to them and found them not so impressive in the beginning.
But.. Yes, BUT..

As I listened more and more, I was eventually addicted to them!
Preferably Heartbreaker and Breathe! But virtually all now^^
This happens, all the time.. Hehe..
I used to hate Sorry Sorry and Again & Again and also Mirotic, then I just got stuck with those songs.. Haha..
But honestly, all Big Bang songs left d best and bestest impression right on the first time I listened to them^^

I lurve how artistic G-Dragon is! He's an all rounder, that you can't deny and have no right to condemn!!
Very great artist and I love his fashion style!
For a while, I wasn't really seeing eye to eye in his fashion style.
But, it's all back!!

G-Dragon's comeback mark his return to the stage, the spotlight as well as his awesome fashion style!!

1 comment:

  1. hey erin yen and u made me a fan of big bang as well. That pic looks like Top. LOL. And yea, G Dragon is really geat!!!! I saw his parody in Virus and his dance moves were so sleeeeek! The one he danced and seung ri was watching...awwwww BIG BANG ROCKS!!!

    ReplyDelete