Sunday, August 16, 2009

Kidnapped in a mobile assylum..

Last night provided me a new and fresh experience.. Something I find it so unique and a must-share experience.

Actually, yesterday, my OG Hera was suppose to go for an inter-group outing with another OG, Poseidon. Due to the exceptionally wrong timing, almost all Heraians balik kampung to either jaga anak or tanam jagung.. Haha..
Only a handful or so were left, including me. I would like to participate but again, wrong timing.
On Friday, my coursemates and I attended a hell lecture whereby we were completely lost in it. Only the China students understood and could solve the Math questions, with ease. Even with explanations, I felt like French class would be a whole lot easier to comprehend.
So, you see the severity of this matter. It completely demoralised us and 2 of my coursemates even contemplated to change course. I think it was just an act of impulse, although I was really like a "dead fish" as well..
So, one of my coursemates, Lynn, arranged for a meeting with our course seniors to get their advice and guidance. It was due to be on Sat at 1830.

Therefore, I was unable to participate in my OG outing because it starts from noon and will only end at night. Unless I want to join them for half of it and return to NTU by myself..
No way! I even get lost within NTU itself! Countless times.. I couldn't find the lecture theaters..=(
So, I passed on this outing..

Managed to buy 3rd hand books from one of the seniors, Wei Kang. Met him earlier coz he was supposed to help me add MAS801 but the operation failed, much to my disappointment.. Huhu..
Anyway, he started off with SGD20 for Macro. I tried to bargain, to be honest, I felt bad but this is money matter!! I just bought the new edition of Calculus for SGD50.70 the other day! Sim tia ar!!
Then, Minglit came - my OG senior. Gee, didn't know he so banyak cakap and is good buddy with my GL, Choon Siong. That could only mean one thing, he's the crazy type too. Haha..

Then, Minglit threw in another 2 books that he said I will need on top of the Macro and tell me to ask WK how much he would offer for 3 books.
He said SGD35! Okay! Grab!!!
Then, I belanja him a slice of rock melon which cost SGD0.80! Ahem.. Ya, I'm converting every single thingi..

Okay, most important part has yet to come.. Hehe.. Coz we missed the outing, we Hera wanted to go for supper! Yoo hoo! In a place call Ah Fang which is just around Hall 4..
Jackson illegally got a van and drove us all there! This is the exciting and main part!
Wanna know why??
Coz the back of the van has no seats at all! The windows are all black (I don't think they are tinted, no light seems to be able to penetrate through, more like kena cat with black paint, lol..).
Franscois, Regina and I were waiting at Hall 2 Bus Stop. We hopped in, like being kidnapped only! Haha, so funny..
Inside, there were 6 Heraians already, 4 at the back. Hehe..Know where 4 of us sat? On the bulging part of the van where the tires are.. 2 share one..
I shared with Regina, Bae Huey with Franscois, with Franscois and I facing the back of the van.
Dangerous eh coz when Jackson break or jerk a little, we felt like we could be thrown off. Then, I joked about waving frantically at the back windscreen and even press our faces against the glass, sending signs out that we were being kidnapped! Hahaha..

The whole van sungguh da bising! Usual la, it's Hera.. Hehe.. I'm one of the noisiest ones^^
Due to the ear defenning shrieks and laughter of the Heraians, Jackson couldn't concentrate and eventually made the wrong turning! Haha..
Then, we called Choon Siong and Yong Leng (the only 2 geylang Heraians who went for the outing.. How depressing.. Poor GL..). They were at Pioneer.
Initially they didn't want to join due to fatigue. I actually called GL earlier and he declined. Then, this time the whole gang persuaded them to go with Jackson fetching them from Pioneer.
We even went "Lai, lai, lai, lai, lai, lai..." at the phone and kena "marah" fr GL later.. Haha..
So they agreed. And we culik another 2 hostages into the assylum van.. Hehe..
And they had to settle for the base of the van.. Haha.. Poor thing, no more place for them to sit..

Then, we reached Ah Fang and even ran into my roomie. Hehe.. I know she was going for supper but dunno wer. Hehe..
Walau, I was so hungry.. Attacked roti prata with egg which costs SGD1.20 but not enough leh! Still hungry!! Then, ordered toast with 2 egss - SGD1.80!
Gee, my supper costs more than my lunch or dinner! What to do, hungry le..
That day itself, I ate 4 eggs! =)
I love eggs so much and miss them so freaking much!!!

Very fun and nice experience.. Hope to gather for supper again^^

No comments:

Post a Comment