Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hall 2~

Hostel application was out yesterday!
I got Hall 2. Was hysterical coz I don't know where is Hall 2! Flew downstairs and searched for the NTU Map..

Found it! Okay.. Hall 2.. Hall 2.. Where are you...???

The map I found has labellings.. I got this fr the NTU website..

Here it is - Hall 2..

The green colour buildings in the circle..

Yeah! Was my initial reaction.. I got a hall which is centralised and has a canteen! Not hall 7! I was told that Hall 7 is the nearest to my school but one of the worst halls coz no canteen and right in the corner..

So, ya, i was happy to get Hall 2 ;p
And I got the cheapest rate - SGD 155.. Hehe *all smiles..*
Melveen said we got old halls and he was kinda sad. Ah, it's ok.. I don't mind.. Hehe.. Coz then onli I realised that new halls have different rates - SGD 160..
Haha, so I'm cool with Hall 2~
Then...
Melveen asked me how's my bathroom.. Is it shared...
I completely forgotten about tat.. Oh no, ken cheong again...
OMG! It is indeed shared!
I have to clean my own bathroom and buy my own toilet paper! *cry!!*
When my parents heard of that, they said they prefered me to have shared bathrooms - more convenient and have more privacy..
Well, ya...
But I guess there are pros and cons..
Anyway, I'm happy I got Hall 2!

1 comment: