Sunday, July 26, 2009

No more indecisiveness! Hooray!

Pn. Chuah told us to get double degrees when we visit her.
I will go one up and get myself triple degrees!
Haha, nono, I don't want to end up with a divorce cert alongside my wedding cert..
Not that sort of third degree.. Nono.. Haha..

Being as undecided as I've always been, not knowing whether to choose what I want or what is better for me, I admit I hate being in such dilemma.
It totally sucks..
Not only am I eating myself in the inside but I am also worrying those around me..
I know I'm a terrible person and sometimes, I really feel that I don't deserve the love and support they shower me with, despite my flaws..

So, I have decided, irrespective of the reply, I will go ahead with what I have chosen. There shall be no regrets, no sadness, just a fruitful life ahead awaiting me and I'm gonna reach that with smiles along the way.
Hopefully, I'd be able to make those around me happy and proud as well.

In the future, be it in the short term or even when I'm all teethless and covered with wrinkles, I shall fulfill my inner passion and get a third degree!
Maybe it'll be the second.. Who knows.. Whichever that comes first..
Haha..

Okay, that's it, be positive, be happy, be determined and enjoy my university life to the fullest!

2 comments:

  1. What third degree is that? *no wifi in your blog la....*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Third degree?? Don't really understand.. haha.. mind explaining further? :)

    ReplyDelete