Tuesday, July 28, 2009

2NE1 - I Don't Care


Today I watched my last Music Bank before departing to Sg.. I'm so sad! This is my favourite show week in week out! *cries with mukus flowing out (ahaha..)
But seriously, I'd miss it so so so so much.. Miss KBS World in NTU..
This episode of Music Bank is interesting bcoz I was love struck.. Ahh..
Haha, no, it's not a boy band.. Not Big Bang's comeback.. Oh no, I can't believe I'm gonna miss that!
But it's related to them.. The female Big Bang! ^^

2NE1 !!!

Ahaha, ya I mentioned them before briefly in my blog but never actually loved them the way I love Big Bang.. Though I did have a liking for CL and Minzy..
Anyway, my 2nd time listening to their new song, "I Don't Care"..
I lurve it...

"I don't care.. eh eh eh eh eh..."

Ish, it's stuck in my head now.. Ahaha..
Got to see CL's eyes for the 1st time, lol.. Boy, are they small but I still love her.. She's so charasmatic.. In a way, she takes after GD so much..
But no, that's not why I like her.. I just like her for who she is..
And I like their new outfit.. Nice and cool! Not too cranky.. It was.. NICE!


LTR > Dara > Bom > CL > Minzy~

2NE1~I Don’t Care Lyric

Romanized
[CL]
hey playboyits about timeand your time’s upI had to do this one for my girls you knowsometimes you gotta act like you don’t carethat’s the only way you boys learn
[minji]
ni otgise mudeun ripseutigeun naneun jeoldaero yongseomotaemaeil harue sushipbeon kkeojyeoinneun haendeuponbyeonhaji anheulgeotman gata oh oh
[sandara]
geujeo chinguraneun sumanheun yeojachingunal ttokgachi saenggakhajima I want let it byeije nimamdaerohae nan miryeoneul beorillaehanttae jeongmal saranghaenneunde oh
[CL]
gakkeumsshik sure chwihae jeonhwalgeoreo jigeumeun saebyeok daseosshibanneon tto dareun yeojaui ireumeul bulleo no
[bom]
I don’t care geumanhallae niga eodieseo mwol hadeonije jeongmal sanggwan anhalge bikyeojullaijewa ulgobulgo maedallijimacause I don’t care e e e e e ecause I don’t care e e e e e e
[minji]
cause I don’t care e e e e e ecause I don’t care e e e e e eBoy I don’t care
[minji]
dareun yeojadeurui darireul humchyeoboneunniga neomuneomu hanshimhaemaeil ppaenonneun keopeulling na mollae han sogaetingdeoisang motchameulgeotgata oh oh oh
[dara]
neon jeoldae aniraneun sumanheun nauichinguneon neukdaeran chingudeulkkaji tailleotjimancharari holgabunhae neoege nan gwabunhaenae sarangira mideonneunde oh oh
[CL]
oneuldo bappeudago malhaneun neo hoksina jeonhwahaebwatjimanyeoksi dwieseon yeoja useumsoriga deullyeo oh no
[bom]
I don’t care geumanhallae niga eodieseo mwol hadeonije jeongmal sanggwan anhalge bikyeojullaeijewa ulgobulgo maedallijimacause I don’t care e e e e e ecause I don’t care e e e e e e
[dara]cause I don’t care e e e e e ecause I don’t care e e e e e eBoy I don’t care
[minji]
nan neottaeme ulmyeo jisaedeon bameul gieokhae boydeo huhoehal neol saenggakhani mami swiwonne boynal nochigin akkapgo gatgien shishihajannniisseulttae jalhaji neo wae ijewa maedallini
[CL]
sogajun geojitmalmanhaedo subaekbeononeul ihuro nan namja ullineun bad girlijen nunmul hanbangul eobsi neol biuseosarangiran geim sok losermureupkkurko jabeul su innianim nun apeseo dangjang kkeojyeo
[bom]
I don’t care geumanhallae niga eodieseo mwol hadeonije jeongmal sanggwan anhalge bikyeojullaeijewa ulgobulgo maedallijimacause I don’t care e e e e e ecause I don’t care e e e e e ecause I don’t care e e e e e ecause I don’t care e e e e e eBoy I don’t care


Translation
[CL]Hey playboyIt’s about timeAnd your times upI had to do this one for my girl you knowThat’s the only way you boys learn
[Minji]I can’t ever forgive you for that lipstick on your collarEvery day, your phone’s always offIt doesn’t seem like you’re going to change oh oh
[Sandara]All those girlfriends you call “friends”Don’t think of me in the same way as them, I won’t let it flyFrom now on, do as you want, I’m going to stop caringFor some time I really loved you but oh
[CL]Sometimes you get drunk, and call me, now it’s 5:30 amAgain you say another girl’s name no
[Bom]I don’t care, I’ll stop caring about what you’re doing wherever you areFrom now on I really don’t care, I’ll get out of the wayFrom now on don’t come to me and cry, and cling oncause don’t care e e e e e ecause don’t care e e e e e e
[Minji]cause don’t care e e e e e ecause don’t care e e e e e eBoy I don’t care
[Minji]Stealing glances at other girl’s legsYou’re so so hopelessEveryday you take off your couple ring, and secretly go on a blind dateI don’t think that I’ll be able to take it anymore oh oh oh
[Sandara]My friends say that you’re not really worth itYou even went to your wolf-like friends for advice butI’d rather keep it simple, I’m too good for youI believed you were my love but oh oh
[CL]Today you said you were busy, I tried phoning you butAs expected, in the background I heard a girl’s laugh oh no
[Bom]I don’t care, I’ll stop caring about what you’re doing wherever you areFrom now on I really don’t care, I’ll get out of the wayFrom now on don’t come to me and cry, and cling oncause don’t care e e e e e ecause don’t care e e e e e e
[Sandara]cause I don’t care e e e e e ecause I don’t care e e e e e eBoy I don’t care
[Minji]Because of you, I remember crying till dawn boyI regret every time I think about you when my heart was too easy, huh boy?I’m too good to throw away and too boring to haveYou should’ve treated me better when we were together why are you clinging to me now
[CL]You fooled me with your lies hundreds of timesFrom today on, I’ll be a bad girl who makes guys cryNow without a single tear, I’ll laugh at youLoser who’s inside a game called loveGet on your knees and take me backIf not, get out of my sight right now
[Bom]I don’t care, I’ll stop caring about what you’re doing wherever you areFrom now on I really don’t care, I’ll get out of the wayFrom now on don’t come to me and cry, and cling oncause don’t care e e e e e ecause don’t care e e e e e eBoy I don’t care


Gee.. I've never even done this for Big Bang before.. Ahh..

2NE1 is cool! ^^

LTR > Bom > Dara > CL > Minzy~

2 comments:

  1. LOL. try if you can watch music bank on9? Youtube or maybe some korean sites or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya wil do so.. hehe.. u noe dem? should watch out for dem.. ;p

    ReplyDelete