Monday, July 20, 2009

Rambling.. Rambling..

I can't get myself away from Facebook. Yi Phing and I took up farming (2 in fact) and boy were we lame. We kept adding bugs and weeds to each other's plantations and den debug and deweed (i don't think this word exists ;p) our plants. Haha..
Then, I got stuck at Restaurant City. It's lame too in a way coz I'll just stare at the little Joyce, Tan, Tee-Ni, Ng and Erin (feels weird, haha!) cooking, serving food, cleaning the dishes and also the toilets! (latest addition)
But somehow I'm bored and that's what I've been doing.. Laid off Facebook games such as Wakawaka, Bejeweled and even Zuma.

I'm in a dilemma due to my inner desire to blast my speakers, which are connected to my dekstop and play those lame but i-love-it FB games on my laptop.
Due to the undeniable fact that my internet connection would ever so gladly disconnect on my dekstop each time I start playing the FB games, I actually.. erm.. on BOTH!
Haha! My dad's gonna kill me.. But I don't do that often of course..
Only when im emo, I'll need music desperately (and loud) and things to distract me and hopefully lift my mood..
Sounds really like I'd need a mental diagnosis eh? No worries, I can proudly diagnosed myself as enigmatic, emo, essentric! Haha, 3 e's.. And my name begins with 'e' too! Wahaha..

Maybe being Leo plays a part though I doubt it applies for all Leo's.. But I'd really want to and believe that's the major contribution to my unstableness.. Haha..

Gosh, I'm left with only what, erm, 12 days! Before I leave my much loved Taiping and home! Not forgetting my parents.. And friends.. I'm falling into depression yet again! Oh, no, I need to pull myself back or else it'll suck me just like what quicksand does..
The more I struggle, the further I'll sink.. And I am sinking.. So what the heck!

Tomorrow I'll know the outcome of my hostel application in NTU..
I only hope I'll get a trouble-free roomate.. One who will not give me any problems or trouble..
My demands aren't high right.. So, pls, god, Buddha, and Kuan Yin help me get one nice roomate..
Of course, it'll be awesome to get one nice, warm, 'ngam' roomate.. But again, that's not priority, so pls grant my wish!

I'm getting more and more afraid each day.. What a useless Leo! I hope I have more courage..
More confidence.. So that I need not worry about petty things and get myself all emo..
Crap, I actually have loads to do but here I am, looking at the computer screen again..
I need to pack, wash my shoes, etc.. But I'm not doing them!
I suck at these.. Suck at organising.. I'm such a whimp..

Okay, okay, butts off the seat now! Urgh! Bless me, so that I'm really getting off for sure.. >.<

2 comments:

  1. Cheer up! We all do get into depressions here and then. The right thing to do is to know we are depressed and try to get out of it instead of sinking in deeper. SO how's the roomate? I found out mine already! If feeling sien ajak me out! Im back in taiping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. duno yet, but i noe my hall d! hall 2 - looks good, very centralised n gt canteen ;p

    ReplyDelete